Once a child learns how to learn, nothing can supp
"Once a child learns how to learn, nothing can suppress his mental growth." Our educational aim is to mould the minds and hearts of our young students according to the teachings of Islam. Simultaneous understanding and appreciation of Islam as a Faith (deen) and a great system of living, is possible by inculcating in students a love for religion and the scriptures, so that following the principles and practices of Islamic values becomes a natural part of their lives. The Foundation integrates Islamic Principles in the curriculum with emphasis on ideology, morality to instill proper behavior, and prepares them to be a Mo'min (practicing and believing Muslim) Further, our aim is to create in all students love and respect for knowledge, to be curious and enquire, and to link science with Islam. This link would help them explore the intricate connections of the numerous ayah of the Holy Qur'an with the mysteries of the Universe.
- To sustain and improve the quality of learning and teaching programmes in the school.
- To ensure that our curriculum is ever-evolving which challenges, enthuses and encourages all students.
- arrow To demonstrate that active and experiential learning is most effective.
- To develop in students self-confidence and personal qualities of resourcefulness, accountability, inquisitiveness, critical thinking & open- mindedness.
- To develop in students the capacity to work creatively and solve problems laterally as well as logically.
- To complete the academic & extra-curricular development of the child within the school hours as we recognize the increasing need to support working parents.
- To accommodate 1500 students by the year 2015.
- To provide balanced education, To be an asset to the nation & Community.
- To Develop financially deprived Students in different aspects of life.
- To accommodate 1200 Girls Student Up to 12 Grade for Arts & Commerce.
Our Recent Posts From the Blog
Created on: 2017-10-20 18:08:06
Created on: 2017-10-20 17:40:19
Created on: 2017-10-20 17:25:41
Created on: 2017-10-20 17:06:26
It was his Vision and Mission to start a School that would impart Islamic Education along with regular schooling.He formed the Grace Trust and New Grace School in the year 2003 and from a rental place of 1000 sq. ft. we journeyed to owning a land of 32,600 sq. ft. by the year 2010.We are grateful of him that, today we are a part of the Mission.
Mr. Zakiuddin a Post Graduate has been associated with the school since its inception and is well versed in managing the affairs of the Trust and the school.He took over the reins as the Chairman of the school in 2012 after the sad demise of his father the Late. Mr. Jamaluddin Maqbool Shaikh.
A Graduate in the Faculty of Arts and Bachelor in Education(BA,B.Ed) has been associated with the school since 1995 and took over as Principal in the year 2005.She is managing around 1200 students and 50 teachers.